Ultimately, we want to have fun and stay safe. These rules and procedures are designed to keep everyone safe without creating an atmosphere of anxiety.
Here at Sun Events we want to ensure our community that we are following the COVID-19 updates closely. The concern for our patrons, staff, and artist health is our top priority. While considering the Sun Events role in the health of our community, we are deeply sorry for any inconveniences that have been caused by this unfortunate event.
- OUR STAFF & VOLUNTEERS ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE: Everyone gets a temperature check on the Sun Events Team. Staff is subjugated to testing on a regular basis or if symptoms arise. Mask-wearing is mandatory in all public spaces where social distancing is not possible. All must wash hands frequently.
- PATRONS/AUDIENCES: Showtimes entry will be staggered for each performance, with 3-5 groupings for each show based on attendance. Before entering, patrons will be temperature-checked and have access to a touchless sanitation station. Patrons will then be directed to their socially distanced seats with their parties by a Sun Events team member. Masks are required for a ticket entry and in high-contact areas. See additional details below.
- BAR/CONCESSIONS: If bars and concessions are available, venue specific protocols will be in place based.
- SANITIZATION: Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned liberally throughout the building and at each audience entrance/exit.
- SIGNAGE: Prominent professional signage and floor markings will help all audience members and personnel follow protocols.
Detailed safety protocols for those attending Sun Event Shows
- Based on your ticket section, you will be provided a check-in time: we are staggering entry times to reduce elongated wait times and close contact with other fans. We will also announce sections that can exit the venue once the show is concluded to limit higher contact.
- Once arriving, you will go through one of our entryways and have a touchless temperature check from a remote scanner. If you have a reading above 100.4 (a fever as defined by the state of Florida) you will be directed to see a team member who will administer a touchless second scan. If you exhibit a fever on a second scan with a hand scanner from a team member, unfortunately, you will not be able to attend that evening. We will provide a 100% refund on your tickets and additionally issue a credit equal to the value of your tickets: we want you to come back!
- Once you have cleared the touchless scan, you then have access to hand sanitizer from the same terminal.
- Then you show your ticket via mobile phone or physical ticket to a Sun Event Team or Staff member to check yourself in at the show.
- Once you have been checked-in, a Sun Events Team member will direct you to your seat with your party.
- Seating will be socially distanced with ticketed parties grouped with one another as much as feasible. If at any time you feel uncomfortable, we should be able to reseat you. If you are reseated, there is no guarantee it will be in the same section you are currently seated in.
- We encourage no crowding in the restrooms: in efforts to minimize restroom lines, the show will not include an intermission
- We understand there are many questions and concerns regarding face coverings. During the check-in process and when you are not in your reserved seating area (restrooms, concession line) please wear a face covering. Once in your seat, you are free to remove coverings and rock on!
- We want to make sure everyone has a great time, hears great music, and takes their mind off the world for a couple of hours. We love bringing great live music to Florida and are willing to work hard to be able to do that. We thank you for your trust and support.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com